Oracle 18, October 14, 2018//Pink Fuzz Blues


I may or may not still be under a turkey coma. That is powerful stuff. I took a little break last week for Thanksgiving, Canadian style. I'm back with a little bit of this and that. Enjoy!

As always, tune in live or play back at: http://wespeak.ca/programs/oracle or on iTunes and Google Play.

Episode 18 Playlist:

Crimson & Clover-Aguaturbia
All I Need-The Vickers
Can't Stop These Tears-The Black Hollies
Beautiful Sun-The Peppermint Trolley
Take My Hand-Frost
Phantasm-Chico Magnetic Band

Rose (Set In Plastic)-Fifty Foot Hose
Pink Fuzz Blues-The Blackouts
Pretty Colours-Deep Feeling
Smoking Opium-The Millbrook Estates
Merry Go Round-Frankie and the Witch Fingers
Day Tripper/We Can Work It Out-Fever Tree

Morning Dew-The Grateful Dead
I Can Hear The Grass Grow-The Move
Wonder-Kingdom Of The Holy Sun
I See a Light-Morning Glory
Four In The Morning-Youngbloods
Sun, Clouds, Sky-Gilligan Smiles

Comments